How to get access to the darkroom
We're located on the -1th floor in the Q building at KTH Main Campus. Just enter the Q building, go down the stairs and on your left you should see a door with our logo and a big camera hanging at the entrance.
For a yearly access to our lab we ask for 450kr. We guarantee...
- Access to two enlargers, paterson tanks, film dryier, filters and more.
- Digital lab with...
- Coolscan IV.
- Flatbed scanner.
- Fresh supply of chemistry (developers, fix, stop) for both B&W and C41 development.
- Some papers and chemistry for making prints.
After you become a member you will be able to book a time and use our darkroom whenever it will suit you.
- 3.We will set up a intro course on how to use our equipment.
- 4.We will ask you about the number on your KTH access card so that you could visit the darkroom anytime on your own.